Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Trashcoin Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions
provided in the Data Protection Laws;
|Data Protection Laws||
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR and NDPR, and any national implementing and
supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
|GDPR||the UK General Data Protection Regulation|
|NDPR||the Nigerian Data Protection Regulation|
Trashcoin Limited, we
|User or you||
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Trashcoin limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Trashcoin limited and accessing the Application in connection with the provision of
such services; and
|App or Application||the Application that you are currently using,|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- The headings and sub-headings do not form part of this privacy
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Trashcoin Limited is the “data controller”. This means that Trashcoin Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you
- data is collected
Data that is given to us by you
Trashcoin Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the App, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the App, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its
- the data we collect which includes the user’s primary account information is uploaded to https://trashcoin.host
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via e-mail
- The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Google Play Services
Google Analytics for Firebase
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why
- Right to correct- – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold
Links to other websites and apps
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Republic of Nigeria